Thursday, May 20, 2010

thank God i was always here...
I was always here
was i?
when i read it...
i stopped..
and i shed a tear or two.
had a thought or two.
thoughts that brought me,
a year or two .
i wasn't..
i wasn't always here..
i left you for sin...
i wasn't there for
when i thought you needed someone
i left for mine
my own pleasures
how selfish i was
i thought for a while or two
you were always here
since the day we met
till today
you are here for me.
what have i done.
i love you
and i always have.
but i have just chosen the wrong path
the sinful path
the path which led me
to leave you
deep down
i knew i still loved you
but my desires
but my pleasures
these temporal pleasures
has taught me a lesson
has brought me a regret or two.
has brought me,
my greatest regret...

i ain't worthy.... ain't worthy a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment