Sunday, June 27, 2010

another great day...having faith...being faithful in my faith...absorbed so much, im motivated to go out there tomorrow back to school, stronger than ever, studying harder than ever, and glorifying God more than ever! i know i am going to face disappointments, but i know , O Lord, You will guide me! You will deliever me... for You are my refuge, and never will You leave me. Thanks be to God!

hmmm...sometimes we procrastinate so much, we have already lost a dear brother or a sister.. i haven't done my part as a group member, nor a member of caring team...i guess i've learnt my lesson!
dear Leslie! im sorry for neglecting you sometimes! man! to think what i've done i am guilty! hope you continue out there striving for the Lord yeah!i'll pray for you!


did some reflections on the way home today....my flaws that i see myself in, that i have to change. they are, to be
HUMBLE
TO SERVE GOD WITH NO NEEDS OF RECOGNITION
CARE AND LOVE FOR ALL
NOT CHOOSING WHO TO LOVE.
THE WAY I WALK
TO HAVE FAITH
TO BE FAITHFUL TO GOD
ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE

so many more but...everyday we're sanctified...through stregthening from God, i will be able to change to become an onward Christian Soldier. shining for God!

-SG!

No comments:

Post a Comment