Sunday, October 10, 2010

after i read the chat logs, it is different this time, i didn't feel as if i was more drawn to you. but instead, i feel that it was time i let go. i let you go meaning you let me go. remember that? well as i start to grow older, i start to see things in a different perspective.. i start to understnad what you said to me 2 years ago...though its all over...i cherish those pretty and loving moments..its time i let go...10/10/10...never expected that it would be the date..sigh...life's been tough...but through God's grace, i'm still alive...well..i'm starting to get my thoughts sorted out... falling out of my dream already! another year has passed.... perhaps a turn for the new turn, the new me.. but in my heart. i once loved you so badly. a pretty scar that i will treasure...it may not be God's will for us...but you're still my Sister in Christ! a new me..

No comments:

Post a Comment